Below are the key takeaways from the weekly report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 16.2 million barrels per day during the week ending October 5, 2018.
- Gasoline production decreased last week, averaging 9.7 million barrels per day.
- Distillate fuel production decreased last week, averaging 5.0 million barrels per day.
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories increased by 6.0 million barrels from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 20.3 million barrels per day, up by 0.2% from the same period last year.