USD/CHF daily chart
- USD/CHF is trading in a sideways trend below the 50, 100 and 200-period simple moving average (SMA).
- USD/CHF is trading close near its lowest level in three months.
- The FOMC minutes scheduled at 19:00 GMT will likely provide high volatility in the forex market.
USD/CHF 4-hour chart
- USD/CHF precipitated down below 0.9800 figure as Fed’s Bostic made some dovish comments.
USD/CHF 30-minute chart
- Hawkish FOMC minutes will likely send USD/CHF to 0.9820 while a dovish tone can see USD/CHF weakening to the 0.9700 figure.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 0.976
Today Daily change: -55 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.560%
Today Daily Open: 0.9815
Previous Daily SMA20: 0.989
Previous Daily SMA50: 0.9953
Previous Daily SMA100: 0.9881
Previous Daily SMA200: 0.9885
Previous Daily High: 0.9835
Previous Daily Low: 0.9788
Previous Weekly High: 0.9921
Previous Weekly Low: 0.9796
Previous Monthly High: 1.0009
Previous Monthly Low: 0.979
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.9817
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.9806
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 0.979
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 0.9766
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 0.9743
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 0.9837
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 0.986
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 0.9884