What is the ADX indicator?
The Average Directional Index (ADX) Indicator, is another example of an oscillator.
The most common use of ADX indicator is to determine the market trend either it is Ranging Market or it’s going to start a new Trend. The default value or period is set as 14 but you may change it levels according to your needs.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF ADX INDICATOR
WHITE LINE = ADX LINE
RED LINE = -DI
BLUE LINE = +DI
ADD 40.00 LEVEL FOR THE REVERSAL POINTS
ADD 30.00 LEVEL TO CHECK REQUIRED STRENGHT OF A TREND
ADD 20.00 LEVEL FOR A BETTER SIGNAL
0.25 = No or weak trend
25-50 = Strong trend
50-75 = Very strong trend
75-100 = Extremely strong trend
If +DI cross -DI in up direction = Buy Signal
If +DI cross -DI in lower direction = Sell Signal
If ADX Line first go above than 40 Level and return below from 40 Level the market will be retrace
Welcome Friends to pakistan ‘s Biggest Technical Analysis Youtube Channel
Our Dream is to make you an Expert in Trading any Market, be it Indian Stocks, Commodity or Forex Trading. We plan to achieve that by:
* By providing you A-Z of Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis training,
* By Giving you tools, Strategies and Indicators to know the markets better,
* By Providing you a Demo trading platform free of cost to test the waters
* By Providing you a Mobile App, to Monitor, Study, Analyze and trade on the Go.
* By Providing you Free Honest Product reviews related to Trading.
Our Channel has Videos basic videos from what is Technical Analysis to advanced concepts like Trading Divergences, we have training videos in Trading Psychology, Money Management along with hardcore Technical Analysis videos.
Wishing you all the very best.
Professional Forex Trader & Trading Coach Akil Stokes shares educational videos on how to become a consistently profitable trader & Motivational